Location: Espoo, Finland
Deadline: Ongoing. We’re always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our growing team!
Interested in working without bureaucracy, and strict company policies which bind your hands? Consider joining Ubisecure, the leading Identity Services provider in Europe, and be part of the next success story as we are growing!
We are looking for a skilled DevOps/Site Reliability Engineer to join our product development team in Espoo, Finland. Site Reliability Engineer is a hybrid systems and software engineer responsible for management of infrastructure while improving reliability and automation. You will be a part of developing infrastructure software, maintaining it, and scaling it.
The successful candidate will have the ability to move things forward and share their knowledge with the rest of the team, as it is essential that we work as a solid team solving problems together and sharing information. They will understand that all projects need to work together to make a seamless platform.
We encourage people to continuously learn. We have a recurring development day – self focus time for you to familiarise yourself with whatever you feel helps you to succeed in your daily work.
Ubisecure’s core focus is Customer Identity and Access Management, thus we consider it as a huge plus if you have worked with some modern protocols and solutions like OpenID Connect, OAuth2, SAML2 or on SSO systems.
Ubisecure is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply to work with us, regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation/identity, religion, disability or other status.
What will be your responsibility
- Deploy, operate and upgrade Ubisecure Identity Cloud production instances for our customers.
- Resolve customer and integrator reported issues i.e. work as technical support (on-site and in-house installations).
- Participate to software development activities, including deployment automation, software features.
- Automate at every opportunity.
- Improve, measure and monitor Ubisecure AWS deployments, from dev to production.
What we offer
- Open environment where innovation, learning and actions are encouraged.
- Close knit team of intelligent colleagues working to solve complex problems together.
- Competitive salary with additional benefits plus the ability to benefit from the success of the company.
- Freedom to choose your tools. Mac, Linux, Windows, or whatever works for you.
Keywords: Ansible, Git, Linux (Centos especially), Jenkins, CI/CD, AWS, Tomcat, Wildfly, Spring Boot, PostgreSQL, Redis, OpenLDAP, AD-LDS, Java8, Bash, OpenID Connect, SAML2, IAM, Jira, Confluence
We are the Finnish CIAM provider and have our sights firmly set on becoming a European Leader. We are backed by global investors, committed to supporting growth. We are a great team of fantastic individuals, everyone can make a difference, to our customers, to our products, to the standards that define the industry we work in.
We offer a high performance yet supportive work environment, led by an experienced management team and a board who have delivered corporate growth many times before.
We are committed to delivering an attractive working environment and package that grows with your contribution. We also believe that all staff should share in the success of the company growth.
To apply, send your resume/CV and covering note to email@example.com.
View more information about working for Ubisecure and other open positions here.