Position Title: Partner Marketing Manager
Position Reports To: CMO
Positions Supervised: None
Location: Nordics (hybrid or remote)
Salary: €30-40k (plus benefits) per annum, depending on experience
Position Purpose & Overview
Ubisecure mission: We provide a single platform that enables high-assurance, cross-border interactions, with the focus on reducing fraud and avoiding data breaches by successfully converging identity and access security to deliver better user experiences. We help organisations embrace the global digital identity ecosystem, improve operational effectiveness and build trusted business relationships.
As part of a growth phase, Ubisecure is looking to capitalise on its Nordic success and drive expansion throughout Europe, through existing and new partner channels.
The Partner Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, implementing and managing marketing activities and co-marketing relationships with partners that drive the pipeline for Ubisecure’s products and/or services. Partners play a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers.
Role is remote or hybrid, preferably based in Sweden but open to pan-Nordics.
Ubisecure is an inclusive employer. We strongly encourage people of all backgrounds to apply to work with us, regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation/identity, religion, disability or other status.
What you’ll be doing
- Together with the Partner Manager, plan and manage marketing activities within budgetary guidelines and deadlines.
- Work with partners and the Partner Manager to develop joint marketing plans based on market trends and competitors (training, marketing collateral, partner plan, GTM plan).
- Provide marketing support to the partner manager stakeholders within Ubisecure.
- Develop partner presentations, customer collateral and support product training to partners.
- Execute lead generation campaigns – develop and manage outreach and social media campaign support with key partners
- Maintain positive and productive relationship with partners.
- Support partner events and manage partner marketing communications.
- Support in developing partner marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Develop partner marketing tools and ensure that partner programs meet marketing objectives.
- Evaluate the marketing performance of partners and recommend improvements.
- Manage Ubisecure’s virtual IAM Academy event, including promotion, registrations, records, certifications and feedback.
- Manage partner references and case studies.
- Provide appropriate support to the Partner Sales Manager(s) and to the Marketing, Product and Customer Success teams.
- Measure and report performance of all partner marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
Skills and Experience
- Relevant experience and track record with success in Partner Marketing
- Good listener and high attention to detail
- Fluency in English – strong skills in written language and copywriting
- Demonstrable experience managing marketing relationships with partners
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO, SEM, email marketing, contact nurturing, content promotion, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics) and B2B advertising platforms (Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads)
- Relevant experience in using a CRM (we use Salesforce) to manage partner activities and illustrate partnership progression
- Strong reasoning skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS is preferred, but not required
Why work with Ubisecure
- Open environment where innovation, learning and actions are encouraged.
- High performance yet supportive work environment, led by an experienced management team and a board who have delivered corporate growth many times before.
- Committed to delivering an attractive, flexible working environment and package that grows with your contribution.
- Competitive salary with additional benefits.
Ubisecure was founded in 2002 as a European identity services provider with a vision to enable digital business by creating a web of trusted connections between digital services, devices and identities on a global scale. Our dedicated team of professionals have unparalleled vision, knowledge and experience through the successful delivery of hundreds of Identity & Access Management projects to our loyal customer base. Our Identity Platform helps companies of all sizes solve identity management problems by helping them increase customer engagement, provide better services, reduce customer care costs and enable new business models.
Ubisecure is the global #1 provider of verified organisation identities through our RapidLEI service.
Base 10 Ventures acquired Ubisecure in 2016, and in 2018 we were thrilled to partner with London-based Octopus Investments as a growth capital investor.
Our management team are highly involved in driving the new standards that underpin the emerging identity ecosystems. We have development, operations and people headquartered in Finland with remote team members in Sweden, Belgium and the UK and highly committed global investors and strategic partners.
We now support hundreds of organisations to manage their millions of customer and employee identities, policies and identity related services. At Ubisecure we empower organisations with modern identity-driven ecosystems that make deploying, managing and using strong online identities easier, safer and more private. And by doing all that, we enable true digital business.
View more information about working for Ubisecure and other open positions here.