Location: Espoo, Finland
Deadline: This position is an immediate need and applications will be considered as soon as received.
Ubisecure is an IAM software product company providing Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) and Identity brokering based platforms primarily through partner channels but also in some cases directly as well. As part of a well-funded growth phase Ubisecure is looking to continue to capitalise in the Nordic region as part of the expansion throughout Europe, with significant growth opportunity in many countries including Sweden where we have been established for some time already.
As a Sales Engineer (Identity and Access Management) you will assist the sales team throughout the sales process by answering technical product, integration and operations related questions for end-customers, partners and sales prospects.
- Assist the sales team in technical aspects of product sales process
- Assist new and existing customers with technical consulting during pre-sales and implementation phases
- Third-level technical support for complex cases requiring customer consultation
- Leading customer pre-studies, demonstrations and proof-of-concept projects
- Presentation of IAM Academy training programmes for Sales and System Integration Partners (SIs) and customers in Product Installation, Configuration and Operations
- Cooperation with Product Management, R&D team, and Sales team
- Project management of integration cases together with integrators and end-user organizations (providing status updates, attending progress meetings, managing open issues to ensure they are resolved by relevant resource)
- Improving existing and developing new product documentation
- Maintain industry knowledge and contacts through active participation in relevant standards organizations and events
- Regular reporting to Director of Sales Engineering on project progress
- Formal tertiary qualifications in a related field
- Demonstrable understanding of IAM, IDM, IT security, middleware, API, enterprise architecture design
- Keen interest in helping customers build web services and mobile applications with outstanding user experience.
- Basic practical understanding of HTML and CSS
- Fundamental system administration skills of Linux and Windows environments: process management, permissions management, file management and common administration and configuration tasks
- 3+ years of recent, directly related work experience
- Written and oral fluency in Swedish (prerequisite as coverage of Sweden is a focus) and English. Other European languages desirable.
What we offer:
- Open environment where innovation, learning and actions are encouraged.
- Close knit team of intelligent colleagues working to solve complex problems together.
- Supportive environment and unique opportunity to learn from passionate colleagues who are influencers in the digital identity industry.
- Competitive salary with additional benefits plus ability to benefit from the success of the company.
- Freedom to choose your tools. Mac, Linux, Windows, or whatever works for you.
We are the Finnish CIAM provider and have our sights firmly set on becoming a European Leader. We are backed by global investors, committed to supporting growth. We are a great team of fantastic individuals, everyone can make a difference, to our customers, to our products, to the standards that define the industry we work in.
We offer a high performance yet supportive work environment, led by an experienced management team and a board who have delivered corporate growth many times before.
We are committed to delivering an attractive working environment and package that grows with your contribution. We also believe that all staff should share in the success of the company growth.
To apply, send your resume/CV and covering note to email@example.com.
View more information about working for Ubisecure and other open positions here.