Location: Espoo, Finland
Reports To: Director, Engineering
Interested in working without bureaucracy and strict company policies? Consider joining Ubisecure, the leading Identity Services Provider in Europe, and be part of the next success story as we are growing!
We are looking for a skilled hands-on Lead Architect with a passion for delivering high quality software to join our product development team in Espoo, Finland. We’re looking for someone with a solid background developing scalable web applications using modern, agile methods and the ability to provide input to every phase during the software life-cycle. We develop on top of the JVM and are adopting new technologies.
The successful candidate will have the ability to take the lead on moving things forward and share their knowledge with the rest of the team – it is essential that we work as a solid team solving problems together and sharing information. While they will lead one project, it is important to understand that all projects need to work together to make a seamless platform.
We encourage our people to learn continuously. We have a recurring development day – time in which to familiarise yourself with whatever you feel helps you to succeed in your daily work.
Ubisecure is an inclusive employer. We strongly encourage people of all backgrounds to apply to work with us, regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation/identity, religion, disability or other status.
What will be your responsibility
- Examining and defining current and future architecture systems
- Designing scalable architecture systems for Java and cloud native applications with Microservices architecture
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle in Agile development teams
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code for frontend, backend and infrastructure
- Line management responsibility for a small engineering team
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Troubleshooting design flaws and system bottlenecks, also related to AWS and DevOps tools
What we offer
- Open environment where innovation, learning and actions are encouraged.
- Close knit team of intelligent colleagues working to solve complex problems together.
- Competitive salary with additional benefits, plus ability to benefit from the success of the company.
- Freedom to choose your tools – Mac, Linux, Windows, or whatever works for you.
Keywords: JVM, Java EE, Spring, NodeJS, Typescript, React, NextJS, NestJS, Microservices, Linux containers, Kubernetes, NoSQL, HTML, CSS, SQL, LDAP, REST APIs, Maven, Gradle, Git, Jenkins, Github, Github Actions, CI, CD, Ansible, Terraform, Linux, AWS, Atlassian toolchain
We are the Finnish CIAM provider and have our sights firmly set on becoming a European Leader. We are backed by global investors, committed to supporting growth. We are a great team of fantastic individuals, everyone can make a difference, to our customers, to our products, to the standards that define the industry we work in.
We offer a high performance yet supportive work environment, led by an experienced management team and a board who have delivered corporate growth many times before.
We are committed to delivering an attractive working environment and package that grows with your contribution. We also believe that all staff should share in the success of the company growth.
View more information about working for Ubisecure and other open positions here.