Position Title: Technical Support Engineer
Position reports to: Operations Manager
Location: Espoo, Finland
Salary: €3500-€5000 per month, depending on skills/experience
Position purpose & overview
We’re looking for a Technical Support Engineer who will be responsible for ensuring that requests made by Ubisecure Identity and Access Management (IAM) product customers are met in a timely and professional manner, while providing excellent customer service and liaising with the correct internal teams for swift resolution. Ubisecure customers are located all around the world, so good English skills are essential and work shift flexibility may be required. The successful candidate will be able to multi-task and prioritise while providing solutions to customers.
In addition to technical product support, this role also includes operational tasks for Ubisecure IDaaS (Identity-as-a-Service) customer deployments.
Ubisecure is an inclusive employer, and strongly encourages people of all backgrounds to apply to work with us, regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation/identity, religion, disability or other status.
Skills and experience:
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to navigate challenging situations in a professional manner with an operational orientation (e.g. ITIL)
- Experience troubleshooting software applications and related technology infrastructure, or equivalent
- Experience providing direct support to external customers
- Linux and Windows system operation experience
- Experience working with SQL databases and LDAP directories
- Ability to work a flexible schedule in the interest of finding viable solution for customers around the world
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in a development team in English
- Results-oriented, self-motivated, proactive and quick-learner
Desirable skills and experience:
- Knowledge and experience with web application development (Java EE, Servlet)
- Learn and understand Ubisecure’s IAM products (Identity Server, IDaaS)
- Analyse, reproduce and diagnose customer issues with Ubisecure IAM, and perform root cause analysis – also as part of the Ubisecure 24/7 Availability Group
- Operational hands-on responsibilities with Ubisecure Identity Server and Amazon AWS based Ubisecure IDaaS product: deploy, upgrade, operate and decommission Ubisecure IAM software services for customers
- Work with members of the engineering, product management and sales teams to determine the best course of action to resolve customer/partner support requests
- Make small fixes as required to software code and/or documentation to make sure that the customer problems won’t reoccur
- Communicate clearly and precisely with customers in written and verbal form
- Assist in documenting solutions into product documentation and maintaining records in systems (Service Management, Confluence, Jira)
- We are the Nordic CIAM provider and have our sights firmly set on becoming the European Leader.
- We are the world’s #1 LEI issuer.
- We are backed by global investors who are committed to supporting growth.
- We are a great team of fantastic individuals, where everyone can make a difference to our customers, to our products, and to the standards that define the identity industry.
- We offer a high performance yet supportive work environment, led by an experienced management team and a board who have delivered corporate growth many times before.
- We are committed to delivering an attractive working environment and package that grows with your contribution. We also believe that all staff should share in the success of the company growth.
Ubisecure provides identity management software and services to help companies reduce identity data breach risk, improve operational efficiencies, and improve user experience. We were founded in Europe in 2002, and have since successfully delivered hundreds of Customer Identity & Access Management (CIAM) solutions to our loyal customer base.
Our belief in the value of organisation identity, as well as individual identity, led us to launch our Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) issuance capability in May 2018 under our RapidLEI brand. RapidLEI is a cloud-based service that automates the issuance and registration of these highly assured organisation identifiers. Two years after launch we became the global #1 issuer of new LEIs – a position that we hold to this day thanks to our unparalleled technology innovation and global partner network.
Our CIAM business unit has development, operations and people headquartered in Finland, with local offices in the UK, Sweden and Germany. Our LEI business unit is headquartered and operated from the UK.
We now provide strong organisation identity for >85K organisations, and provide identity management for millions of customers and employees. At Ubisecure we empower organisations with modern identity-driven ecosystems that make deploying, managing and using strong online identities easier, safer and more private.
View more information about working for Ubisecure and other open positions here.
Apply for this role
If you have any issues using this form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.