The Swedish eHealth Agency coordinates e-health personal health accounts for all Swedish citizens.
- The eHealth authority offers a HealthForMe health data platform to allows all Swedish citizens to view, collect and store personal health records
- The challenge was to embed the cloud-based platform into the Swedish national identity landscape, while preserving security and integrity of personally identifiable information
- Ubisecure allows Swedish citizens to use their existing identities to access HealthForMe using their existing BankIDs, federated strong identities EID2 or healthcare professional identities SAMBI
- To preserve integrity, Ubisecure creates a pseudonym identifier for registering and accessing the Instant PHR application
- Secure, safe and convenient way to access personal health records
- Great usability to encourage take-up and usage
- IT security and privacy safeguards to enable health on the cloud