Avoid the risks and cost of building your own SSO service, use Ubisecure’s cloud-based SSO instead.
Ubisecure IDaaS lets your customers, partners and contractors log in just once and then transparently authenticate to all the digital services and applications they have been granted rights to – eliminating the need for multiple logins or credentials.
Use the core functionality needed to add SSO to customer or B2B partner facing applications.
API first, empower developers to build SSO functionality into their own applications and user experience.
Built on the proven Ubisecure Identity Platform and managed in the cloud by Ubisecure.
Ubisecure IDaaS is designed for customer/consumer and B2B Single Sign-On (SSO) and more complex Identity & Access Management (IAM) use cases. Because the enterprise does not need to manage the deployment, security, configuration and maintenance of the solution, IDaaS is ideal for SMBs needing to build core SSO services into applications quickly and easily.
Ubisecure has a long history of deploying its Identity Platform to the cloud for organisations requiring IAM as a SaaS solution. IDaaS builds on this legacy and provides a highly optimised, fast to deploy SaaS offering for core SSO functionality. Optional add-ons extend the core service for custom business requirements or deeper IAM functionality.
Identity Provider (IdP) Support
Ubisecure’s Authentication Adapter microservice provides your applications with out-of-the-box support for delegated authentication from many Identity Providers, and fast addition of any standards-based identity credential.
- Federated Networks
- Reduce identity management TCO – enjoy the benefits of the SaaS business model with pay-as-you-grow
- Reduce operational risk – fully managed with high availability, no need to run and manage the technology stack locally in the enterprise
- Focus on your own business – get your application to market faster, provide a better user experience, go live in just weeks
Ubisecure IDaaS is a cloud service to allow a customer, partner or contractor to log into one application or one network domain, and then will be logged in automatically to other associated applications or domains. Give users a single identity and one set of credentials for all your applications.
- Integrate up to 4 authentication sources (IdP), max 2 internal (AD), max 2 external (WS-Federation, SAML, OIDC, OAuth), and unlimited social identity authentication sources (Facebook, Google etc.)
- Provide for up to 4 standards-based application integrations
- API access to platform
- Log retention of 1-month duration
- Single-tenant or multi-tenant dependent on add-ons selected, data residency, and regulatory requirements
- Expedited onboarding with inhouse team of IAM experts
- World class SLAs
Grano implemented Ubisecure Customer Single Sign-On in their document management service, SokoPro, averaging 17,000 daily logins. Find out what challenges the solution has solved and the benefits for all users.
Single Page Applications (SPAs)
>> Read More