Sales Engineer (Identity & Access Management)
London, Greater London
As a Sales Engineer (Identity and Access Management)you willassist the sales team throughout the sales process by answering technical product, integration and operations related questionsfor end-customers, partners and sales prospects.
- Assist new and existing customers with technical consulting during pre-sales and implementation phases
- Third-level technical support for complex cases requiring customer consultation
- Participation in customer pre-studies, demonstrations and proof-of-concept projects
- Preparation of training materials and training of Sales and Integration Partners (SIs) and customers in Product Installation, Configuration and Operations
- Cooperation with Product Management, R&D team, and Sales team
- Project management of integration cases together with integrators and end-user organizations (providing status updates, attending progress meetings, managing open issues to ensure they are resolved by relevant resource)
- Improving existing and developing new product documentation
- Maintain industry knowledge through participation in relevant standards organizations
- Other related tasks as required
What we offer
- Open environment where innovation, learning and actions are encouraged.
- Close knit team of intelligent colleagues working to solve complex problems together.
- Competitive salary with additional benefits plus ability to benefit from the success of the company.
- Freedom to choose your tools. Mac, Linux, Windows, or whatever works for you.
We are the European CIAM provider and have our sights firmly set on becoming a European Leader. We are backed by global investors, committed to supporting growth. We are a great team of fantastic individuals, everyone can make a difference, to our customers, to our products, to the standards that define the industry we work in.
We offer a high performance yet supportive work environment, led by an experienced management team and a board who have delivered corporate growth many times before.
We are committed to delivering an attractive working environment and package that grows with your contribution. We also believe that all staff should share in the success of the company growth.