Talent Acquisition Manager
London, Greater London
Position Purpose & Overview
Ubisecure is an IAM software product company providing Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) and Identity brokering based platforms either directly or through SI partners. As part of a well-funded growth phase Ubisecure is looking to capitalise on its Finnish success and drive sales throughout Europe, primarily through existing and new partner channels.
Ubisecure’s growth plan is built on strong partner channel, working with system integrators to provide end customer solutions to their CIAM and Identity Brokering needs. Although the majority of growth is expected through the partner channel there will be a level of direct sales. Partner engagement will be driven by joint delivery on Ubisecure generated leads moving to partner generated leads as the relationship progresses.
We are therefore looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager with strong internal recruitment and people skills to join an exciting and established start-up to help them scale. Working alongside the CEO and CFO, the Talent Acquisition Manager will be responsible for scaling the company across all functions in the business where culture is paramount. This is a fantastic opportunity for a high-quality talent professional to join a business on the cusp of growth.
This role will be responsible for the entire candidate experience from pipeline generation to a successful offer acceptance, ensuring the talent is onboard at the appropriate times to enable Ubisecure to meet it’s growth plan targets.
This role is fundamental to our growth, and as such we are looking for a highly experienced Talent Acquisition Manager who has experience and a proven record of delivering high quality talent in a high paced growth environment.
Position Responsibilities – What you’ll be doing
- Define, design and implement recruiting strategies and search engagements for a variety of roles across Europe which includes understanding and mapping of international talent landscape, internal calibrations/referrals, and matching those data points with the external talent supply.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducting in-depth interviews of potential candidates and demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring needs in a fast-paced, growth environment.
- Act as a subject matter expert with the internal stakeholders, effectively engaging and influencing throughout complex matrix organization to drive adherence and support for the regional talent acquisition strategies.
- Negotiate complex offers to close candidates by leveraging your experience whilst competing for top technology talent.
- Gather and maintain competitive market intelligence to help building a proactive, value-added Talent Acquisition model.
- Provide consistent results in a metrics-driven, high performance culture.
- Define, track and analyze talent acquisition metrics and develop practical tracking and reporting methods.
Skills and Experience
- Degree educated with a proven experience of working within an international executive search environment or a fast-paced corporate Talent Acquisition function
- Ability to manage and prioritize a large volume of European wide hiring requirements
- Proven experience of closing “hard to fill” vacancies and delivering significant impact as an individual contributor
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and prioritize in a constantly changing environment
- Decisive and execution-oriented Recruiter with a customer-focused approach
- Exceptional teamwork and multi-tasking skills
- Additional language skills will be a benefit