Sales & Market Development Rep
London, Greater London
POSITION PURPOSE & OVERVIEW
Ubisecure (www.ubisecure.com) is a leading European identity management software and cloud services provider and accredited Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) issuer. In 2018 Ubisecure launched RapidLEI – a SaaS service available at www.rapidlei.com. The RapidLEI platform has been designed from the ground-up to help companies and agents register LEIs quickly and easily. The RapidLEI algorithms do much of the heavy lifting – providing unparalleled automation, improving accuracy and reducing the total cost of ownership for the Legal Entity during the application process. The platform was released in the first half of 2018 and is now undergoing major growth, as part of the growth, the RapidLEI business unit team is expanding.
Sales & Market Development Representatives are the tip of the spear in the sales and marketing cycle. The job of a Sales & Market Development Representative is to research potential companies to sell to and to be the first point of contact as a representative of your company. Sales & Market Development Representatives reach out to key stakeholders at prospective clients and conduct introductory discovery calls to assess the needs of a potential client, and respond to incoming enquires from lead generation campaigns.
Role is home based with regular meetings in London and Kent.
RESPONSIBILITIES – What you’ll be doing
- Conduct research on prospective clients and maintain a database of business opportunities
- Methodically prospect, educate and qualify new customer prospects via phone and email to create sales ready opportunities
- Communicate with potential customers via email and phone to effectively identify their business needs
- Collaborate with marketing to support successful outbound campaigns
- Follow up on inbound inquiries via phone and email
- Develop a mastery of company’s products, closely follow industry trends, and over time build key client relationships
- Track any and all prospecting and lead management activities in CRM platform
- Proactively look for opportunities to improve, optimise end-to-end lead management and other sales and marketing activities
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure revenue objectives
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of work experience
- Outgoing personality and a good listener
- Has intellectual agility and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Superior pre-call planning, opportunity qualification and objection handling skills
- Demonstrates drive, initiative, energy, and sense of urgency in acquiring and serving clients
- A passion for learning and professional development
- Ability to learn and absorb new products quickly and rapidly adapt to changing business and customer demands
- Experience of b2b SaaS applications
- A real passion for technology
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ‘startup’ environment
Ubisecure was founded in 2002 as a European identity services provider with a vision to enable digital business by creating a web of trusted connections between digital services, devices and identities on a global scale. Our dedicated team of professionals have unparalleled vision, knowledge and experience through the successful delivery of hundreds of Identity & Access Management projects to our loyal customer base. Our Identity Platform helps companies of all sizes solve identity management problems by helping them increase customer engagement, provide better services, reduce customer care costs and enable new business models.
In 2006 we delivered our first Customer IAM solution to support IAM functionality like Privacy by Design, Web Single Sign-On, Self-Management and more, but optimised for large scale b2b or b2c use case. We also determined that the true value of Customer IAM would be where the business drivers of customer experience, operational efficiency, security & privacy and meeting regulation would interplay, and these discreet areas have driven our Identity Platform and product development decisions ever since.
Base 10 Ventures acquired the Ubisecure in 2016, and in 2018 we were thrilled to partner with London based Octopus Investments as a growth capital investor.
Our Management team are highly active in driving the new standards that underpin the emerging identity ecosystems. We have development, operations and people headquartered in Finland with remote team members in the UK and highly committed global investors and strategic partners.
We now support hundreds of organizations manage their millions of customer and employee identities, policies and identity related services. At Ubisecure we like to think we empower organizations with modern identity driven ecosystems that make deploying, managing and using strong online identities easier, safer and more private. And by doing all that, we enable true digital business.