Channel Partner Manager
POSITION PURPOSE & OVERVIEW
Ubisecure is an IAM software product company providing Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) and Identity brokering based platforms either directly or through SI partners. Ubisecure is also a GLEIF accredited Legal Operating Unit (LOU), issuing Legal Entity Identifiers (LEI) globally through Ubisecure’s RapidLEI platform directly and through a network of Registration Agent (RA) partners. As part of a geographic expansion Ubisecure is looking for a dedicated RapidLEI partner manager to address the global LEI market.
Ubisecure’s RapidLEI growth plan is built on a strong partner channel, delivering competitive advantage in the delivery and management of LEIs to Legal Entities. The RapidLEI Partner Manager will have responsibility for LEI partner revenue and partner account management.
This role is fundamental to our continued growth and as such we are looking for a passionate partner manager with proven direct and channel experience in complex technology platforms. Full training (also on IAM aspects) will be provided.
RESPONSIBILITIES – What you’ll be doing
- Deliver profitable revenue and sales bookings in line with the Ubisecure RapidLEI growth plan
- Execution of per partner business plans and supporting partners accordingly
- Operational management of partners; meeting coordination, training needs, lead generation etc
- Develop and maintain executive relationships with key partners
- Management of channel conflict
- Operational oversight of partner compliance with partner program
Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience and proven, demonstrable success in high value partner channel and direct sales with enterprise class technology
- Relationship management skills to help build and sustain credible partnerships that generate short-term revenue and long-term value
- Solution sales-oriented approach, master at building influence at C-level in both partner and customer
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, with the ability to listen, and ability to articulate technology-based propositions in terms of business value
- Ready to learn, think differently and embrace new ideas
- Exposure to complex technology stacks and working with complex technology partners
- Self-motivated and driven, a great tactical executor, and an ability to work alone / remotely
- Good financial understanding (MBA a bonus)
- Existing IAM knowledge is a plus
We are the Finnish CIAM provider and have our sights firmly set on becoming a European Leader.
We are backed by global investors, committed to supporting growth. We are a great team of fantastic individuals, everyone can make a difference, to our customers, to our products, to the standards that define the industry we work in.
We offer a high performance yet supportive work environment, led by an experienced management team and a board who have delivered corporate growth many times before.
We are committed to delivering an attractive working environment and package that grows with your contribution. We also believe that all staff should share in the success of the company growth.