This position has now been filled.
Job Type: Full-time, Monday–Friday 8am–4pm
Salary: £19,000- £22,000 per annum dependent on experience
Location: Maidstone, Kent, UK
Ubisecure provides identity management software and services to help companies reduce identity data breach risk, improve operational efficiencies, and improve user experience. We were founded in Europe in 2002, and have since successfully delivered hundreds of Customer Identity & Access Management (CIAM) solutions to our loyal customer base.
Our belief in the value of organisation identity, as well as individual identity, led us to launch our Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) issuance capability in May 2018 under our RapidLEI brand. RapidLEI is a cloud-based service that automates the issuance and registration of these highly assured organisation identifiers. Two years after launch we became the global #1 issuer of new LEIs – a position that we hold to this day thanks to our unparalleled technology innovation and global partner network.
Our CIAM business unit has development, operations and people headquartered in Finland, with local offices in the UK, Sweden and Germany. Our LEI business unit is headquartered and operated from the UK.
We now provide strong organisation identity for >85K organisations, and provide identity management for millions of customer and employees. At Ubisecure we empower organisations with modern identity-driven ecosystems that make deploying, managing and using strong online identities easier, safer and more private.
- Check and verify LEI application data following defined procedures and protocols, delivering services under our RapidLEI brand.
- Liaise with customers on a support level to ensure the correct information is provided in their LEI application, according to the agreed Global LEI Foundation (GLEIF) processes and procedures.
- Issue LEIs to customers.
- Monitor a support ticketing system via Zendesk and actioning where appropriate.
- Liaise with the business registries to obtain entity data, to validate the orders.
- Maintain RapidLEI Vetting Information and Documentation within Ubisecure’s intranet, to ensure our internal processes and training materials are up to date and accurate.
- Ad-Hoc project work when required.
Skills and experience:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Adaptability within the role to meet the business needs
- Excellent teamwork.
- The ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly, due to the ongoing development of the RapidLEI platform.
- Experience in a similar data-entry and support role would be an advantage, preferably 1 year minimum.
- Additional language(s) to English would be an advantage, but not essential.
Ubisecure is an inclusive employer, and encourages people of all backgrounds to apply to work with us, regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation/identity, religion, disability or other status.
- We are the Nordic CIAM provider and have our sights firmly set on becoming the European leader.
- We are the world’s #1 LEI issuer.
- We are backed by global investors who are committed to supporting growth.
- We are a great team of fantastic individuals, where everyone can make a difference to our customers, to our products, and to the standards that define the identity industry.
- We offer a high performance yet supportive work environment, led by an experienced management team and a board who have delivered corporate growth many times before.
- We are committed to delivering an attractive working environment and package that grows with your contribution. We also believe that all staff should share in the success of the company growth.
View more information about working for Ubisecure and other open positions here.