When contacting Ubisecure please include the following details, as applicable.
- Which Ubisecure products does your problem concern?
- Which versions of the products are you using?
- What are the symptoms of your problem?
- Please describe the steps to reproduce the problem.
- You can include screenshots if necessary. Screenshots are useful especially in user interface related problems.
- What is the operating system and version running of the IAM server.
- Report any potentially interfering settings
- Is your environment clustered? What kind of clustering technique are you using?
- Are you using a reverse proxy? Is the SSL terminated in the reverse proxy?
- Which browser were you using when you encountered the problem? What is the browser version and your operating system of the client machine?
- Attach the essential parts of the product’s log files in the support message. Usually this means the diag and audit logs. We recommend that you send the log files encrypted.
Before you send a support request, be sure to check the product documentation. Check that your document version matches the version of the software and that the document is the newest available version from Downloads.
Contact Ubisecure support via email to support @ ubisecure.com and request credentials for service desk.