B2B IAM Use Cases & Customer Success Stories
B2B CUSTOMER CASE STUDY
Manage complex B2B and B2C utility contracts and usage through federated Single Sign-On and Delegated Administration.
B2B CUSTOMER CASE STUDY
How a SaaS company solved the internal Build vs Buy conundrum, by focusing on developing the application not the identity management infrastructure.
B2B CUSTOMER CASE STUDY
Managing complex organisation to organisation, organisation to individual, individual to organisation engagement with Gov services required flexible delegated administration.
The logical choice for True B2B IAM
The Ubisecure Identity Platform supports B2B and B2C scenarios, and can be deployed as IDaaS, on-premises or as a hybrid of both. Ubisecure has been deployed as both a business-enabler and developer-enabler solution, and with extensive support for multiple subtenants is an ideal solution for large-scale B2B scenarios.
Subtenants & Federation
Deploy large-scale multiple subtenant architectures with federated access
Strong Individual & Organisation Identities
Support for verified individual identities, federated enterprise identities and highly assured Verified Organisations
Flexible Delegated Administration
Agile support for extensible schemas for granular authorization and rights management
True Identity-First Security
True B2B identity-first security with highly assured organisation identity combined with verified individual identity
Giving organisations the ability to combine strongly authenticated individual identities with highly assured organisational identities to show who you are, who you represent, and the rights you have to represent them.
Get applications to market faster
Building identity management inhouse is slow, risky and expensive
Become part of the verified Organisation ecosystem
By combining LEIs and verified individual identity, you can deliver trust to all parties in the transaction
Onboard business customers
Utilise Verified Organisation data to reduce onboarding costs with KYC and KYB workflows
Eliminate manual administration costs
Digitise admin-intense processes with self-service, and allow businesses to delegate costly user management
Secure your supply chain
Protect and secure valuable supply chains by identifying partners and managing user access
Support both B2B and B2C
Achieve B2B and B2C business goals using the same flexible IAM platform
Support agent and broker based business models
B2B2C scenarios allow agent/broker access to their customer accounts
Gov to Business & Gov to Citizen
Enable direct and delegated access to eGovernment services
Enable electronic power of attorney
Authorise designated representatives to act on behalf of a user, whether individual or organisation
Connect to the reusable identity ecosystem
Gain access to the billions of verified, social and enterprise digital identities to identify business customers and establish trust
Enable team collaboration with fine grained access control
Protect access to sensitive assets in collaborative environments (medical, engineering, JV)
Govern external access
Follow Zero Trust principles and manage access to critical systems by external users
Proven capabilities in the eyes of top analysts covering in the B2B IAM sector
“Strength in delegating access”
“Ubisecure has demonstrated its value specifically in scenarios with complex B2B2C relationships, where its strength in delegating access is a differentiator to other providers in the market.”
Featured B2B IAM Capabilities
Delivering the value of verified organisation identity
True B2B IAM can only be achieved if you know and trust the identity of all participants in the transaction. This means both individuals and organisations.
- Start with a foundation of trust – utilise the G20 endorsed Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) for verified organisation attributes. Ubisecure is the #1 provider of LEIs worldwide.
- Benefit from extensible schemas for organisation identity attributes, rights and roles
- Varying organisation identity assurance levels – social groups to verified corporations
- Digitally tie an individual identity to a verified organisation identity. Right to Represent utilises registry-based ability to check representation rights / authorisations of individuals
- Be ready for LEI inclusion in upcoming identity frameworks including eIDAS 2.0 and GAIN
Delegation & Identity Relationship Management
The most powerful delegated authority solution to manage identity relationships and create user accounts.
- Granular control of user access to applications and resources
- Well suited to seemingly complex multi-tier hierarchies – org to org, org to individual, individual to org, individual to individual
- Onward delegation reduces Administrator touch points and management overheads
- Centralised authorisation server allows electronic power of attorney function and auditability
- API based solution
Multi-System Authorisation, Authentication & Identity Proofing of Individuals
- Maintain accurate user accounts and entitlements that reflect the actual current users and appropriate access and authorisation roles and rights across multiple applications
- Connect BYOI and portable Identity Providers – allows use of billions of existing strong reusable identities, including verified (BankID, NemID, eID and more) or social identities
- Support for internal enterprise directory identities or CRM based identities
- Step up Auth – low friction method like social identity to register, step up to other Identity Providers and MFA as needed
Subtenants & User Management
- Achieve large scale deployment of multiple Subtenants to isolate partner data pools, meet regional data regulation, and optimise delegation workflows – see Finnish Government case study (422k subtenants)
- API support to link registration to CRM based ‘contracts’ to better manage triggering and termination of user lifecycle
- Consent – comply with privacy regulation (GDPR) by giving appropriate visibility and self-management controls for personal data
- Self-service – improve customer satisfaction and reduce support overheads by allowing customers to self-manage identity credential management.
Governance & Federation
- Identity Directory – eliminate risky, overlapping identity data silos with secure storage for identity data and attribute management
- Outbound federation enables existing identity data pools to be utilised for outbound Single Sign-On (SSO) to external sites. Gain new ROI on KYC investments and extend use of identities associated with your brand
- Built on Identity Protocol Standards (OIDC, OAuth2, SAML, CIBA Client-Initiated Backchannel Authentication Flow)
- Organisation identity provided via the G20 endorsed “verified organisation” – the Legal Entity Identifier (LEI)
The Ubisecure B2B IAM Vision:
The future of digital identity: the ability to combine strongly authenticated individual identities with highly assured organisational identities to show who you are, who you represent, and the rights you have to represent them.
B2B CIAM & Supply Chain Identity Management
Considerations to better secure B2B and B2B2C users at scale with modern IAM functionality.
ANALYST EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
B2B IAM & Ubisecure
An overview of the B2B Identity and Access Management industry & an impartial high-level description and analysis of the Ubisecure Identity Platform.
>> Read More
Build vs Buy: Identity Management
What are the benefits of using existing IAM solutions? And should your organisation build using your existing internal resources, or buy a proven solution?
>> Read More
Flexible Deployment Options With local data residency
Pick the right B2B IAM deployment that’s right for your business requirements.
Ubisecure typically deploys larger scale on-premise and complex IDaaS solutions through our Certified Partner network. Partners have local and vertical specialisation – find the right partner in our directory and contact us to discuss requirements.
IDaaS (Cloud IAM)
Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS) rapidly embeds IAM capabilities into applications without building, hosting, and managing your own IAM infrastructure.
Highly flexible Identity & Access Management (IAM) software configured and deployed locally on-premises at your own data centre(s).
Maintain core user directories and legacy applications on-premises, but securely connect to the cloud to run IAM capabilities from a SaaS infrastructure.
How B2B IAM works
Choice of geographical data residency and deployment method
Scalability – designed for high volume B2B multiple subtenant use cases
Omnichannel – any device, same experience
Integration into BI, CRM, HR systems