UBISECURE IS GROWING
Help us build the identity management platform that enables digital business
Who we are & what we do
Since 2002 we’ve been helping companies use identity as a way to improve the way they do business. That means we understand identity management in ways most companies don’t – as a way to enhance customer experience, insight or cost efficiency. We’ve deployed on-premise and cloud Identity & Access Management (IAM) solutions for customer management, employee management and thing management in enterprises and Government of all sizes. We love to solve identity management problems, and right now we’re uber-focused on expanding the capabilities and scale of our Identity Platform to support new technology use cases like Customer IAM, new markets across Europe and beyond and new opportunities like GSMA Mobile Connect.
Values that define who we are
Integrity drives all our decisions. We do what we say, we take the right decision, not the easy one, and we communicate with our colleagues, partners and customers genuinely.
We are inclusive, we treat each other with respect and we recognise and support the importance of home life and work life.
We understand our responsibilities individually and as a security provider and we stand accountable for the commitments we make to each other, our partners and customers.
We enjoy what we do, and we appreciate that we all enjoy different things.
We are transparent, we hold monthly town-halls, we enjoy to challenge each other and be challenged by our stakeholders.
Benefits and perks
Occupational Health Care
Company mobile phone
Recreational (“Free Time”) Insurance
Free Parking on site
Want to join us?
See open positions below
Sales Engineer (Identity and Access Management)
Ubisecure helps companies secure their online services and enable you, the customer, to conduct business with the government, utilities, your preferred shopping chain, mobile network operator, construction company, and more. Our Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) part of the Identity Platform enables companies to increase their sales and marketing efficiency, improve capture and conversion, reduce cost, and improve the customer experience without sacrificing security – in all channels. Our customers include some of the biggest organizations in Finland as well as well-known services in Scandanavia and further abroad.
We are looking for Sales Engineer (Identity and Access Management) to assist the sales team throughout the sales process by answering technical product, integration and operations related questions.
- Assist new and existing customers with technical consulting during pre-sales and implementation phases
- Third-level technical support for complex cases requiring customer consultation
- Participation in customer pre-studies, demonstrations and proof-of-concept projects
- Training of Sales and Integration Partners (SIs) and customers in Product Installation, Configuration and Operations
- Cooperation with Product Management, R&D team, and Sales team
- Over 4 years of experience in pre-sales preferably in IAM, IT security, web portals or enterprise software
- A self-motivated, problem-solving and can-do attitude
- Good at prioritizing your own time and are able to juggle multiple concurrent tasks
- Able to evaluate customer requirements, both technical and non-technical, and select, present and demonstrate a corresponding solution.
- Strong interpersonal skills and capability to discuss with customers across many organizational levels (from developers to C-level stakeholders)
- Familiar with installation and configuration of server operating systems (Linux and Windows)
- Knowledge of virtual server environments (Hyper-V, Amazon AWS, Azure) and network routing fundamentals
- Fluent in English
- Dynamic and challenging projects in a growing industry segment
- The opportunity to be part of an inspiring global and multicultural organization aspiring to be the leader in the digital identity
- Industry-specific training through the IAM Academy Certification programme
- A competitive compensation scheme
You will report to the VP Sales Engineering. If this sounds like it could be you, please send us a cover letter along with your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not hesitate to contact us to learn more about the position.
Ubisecure Office Co-Ordinator
The Office Coordinator is a part-time position and will undertake a variety of day-to-day office and clerical tasks. They are an integral part of ensuring that our office operations run smoothly and are successful in supporting other business activities.
An excellent office coordinator is, above all, an organized and competent professional with phenomenal communication skills. The office co-ordinator will be comfortable dealing with people and able to carry out administrative duties with accuracy and speed.
The goal is to ensure that office operations are efficient and add maximum value to the organization.
- Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
- Maintain files and records with effective filing systems
- Support other teams with various administrative tasks (disseminating correspondence, ordering luncheon vouchers etc.)
- Responsible for physical access management (key fobs etc)
- Manage corporate travel arrangements
- Aid in the handling of office contracts (rent, service etc.)
- Co-ordinate monthly payroll activities in partnership with accountancy firm
- Monitor office supplies inventory and place orders
- Assist in vendor relationship management including assisting in processing of vendor invoices in Finance System
- Proven experience as office coordinator or in a similar role
- Fluent verbal and written skills in English
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Reliable with patience and professionalism
Technical Product Owner
The Technical Product Owner will take charge of developing Ubisecure IAM-products.
The Technical Product Owner will work with the Product Manager between the R&D team and the product department to make sure that the quality and documentation stays at a high level. This role analyses and produces the product demands and is in charge of projects and schedules, but isn’t involved in the hands on coding. This is a great opportunity for a Senior level developer and architect who wants to gain more responsibility, has a drive to work in a self-guided role and wants to be a part of the growing area of identity control!
We require several years of experience in software development, preferably with Java EE, and has previously used UML modeling tools (Rational Rose, Sparx). The desire to work in an a agile way is crucial and you will need excellent skills in handling, planning and organizing complex set of tasks. In this role documentation plays a key part and you need the ability to produce technical descriptions and requirements in English.
Ubisecure offers an opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing multinational company and work with a team of closely knitted professionals. Our office in Finland is located in the technology hub of Finland: Otaniemi, Espoo. Although we have the benefits of a large company we believe in equability of employees and everyone gets their voices heard.
If this sounds like it could be you, please send us a cover letter along with your current CV to email@example.com.
R&D, Product Management and HQ functions are run out of Espoo, Finland.
We will shortly be opening offices in London and Boston, so get in touch if you’re interested in joining the expanding team.