NEWS & EVENTS
Get in touch for story requests and media enquiries
GMO GlobalSign OY is now Ubisecure Inc
As of October 2016, GMO GlobalSign Oy, has been spun out of the GMO group into an independent company named Ubisecure Inc. The company has been acquired by Base 10 Ventures, a private equity investment company founded by GlobalSign co-founders Paul Tourret & Steve Waite. GlobalSign and Ubisecure will continue to remain close under a strategic partnership arrangement with mutual access to products, services and technology.
Note that press releases issued before October 2016 refer to GlobalSign as the previous corporate name for Ubisecure Inc.
RSA Conference 13-17 February, San Francisco
Mobile World Congress 27 Feb – 2 Mar, Barcelona
- The Canadian Mobile Connect Commercial Pilot nominated as a finalist for Global Mobile Awards
Breakfast Seminar: The Future of Authentication
- MePIN breakfast seminar where Ubisecure VP of Sales Engineering Keith Uber is giving a presentation on the upcoming legislation and integration options of the Finnish Trust Network (Luottamusverkosto)
Mobile Connect Summit London April 25 – 26, London
- Ubisecure CEO Simon Wood giving a presentation and panel discussion on “Industry Experts Discuss: User perspectives – Mobile Connect now and in the future”
Prosessipäivät May 10 – 11, Helsinki
- Together with our partner Intragen
OpenID Foundation MODRNA working group meeting May 11 – 12, Amsterdam
ICACA 40th Annual Conference May 21 – 25, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Ubisecure SVP of Identity Services, Steve Roylance presenting “Clear sailing: Identity Assurance in Electronic Transactions”
IAM Academy Autumn 2017 (September 5 – November 7). More information here.
My Data 2017, Aug 30 – Sept 1, Tallin – Helsinki