Most data breaches are caused by compromised credentials, weak authorisation and access control implementations. Ubisecure Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS) confirms and protects the identity of your Customers and Partners and helps create more secure web, mobile and desktop applications.
Ubisecure IDaaS is optimised for Customer (CIAM) and Partner (B2B IAM) use cases and helps enterprises benefit from cloud-based IAM functionality delivered from a hosted environment. IDaaS lets your developers focus on building better, safer applications and then getting the application to market faster and at a lower cost.
Embed Single Sign-On
Consolidate identities and support a single identity and one set of credentials for customers and partners to log in and log out of all your applications (SAML, OAuth, or OpenID Connect).
Embed Multi-Factor Authentication
Add a second form factor like OTP and mobile-based MFA to authenticate users, and with step-up authentication you can elevate authentication trust at the time you need it most.
Embed Identity Providers
Enable use of existing digital identities from national and bank identity schemes, or professional and social networks to create seamless registration, login, and engagement and help you build progressive identity profiles.
Embed SSO, MFA, and existing Identity Providers for a better security posture against breaches.
What is IDaaS?
It’s the best way for Developers to embed proven identity management
IAM is complex. IDaaS helps reduce the risk, cost and time it takes to build reliable and secure Identity & Access Management (IAM) functionality into applications.
Ubisecure IDaaS is API first and empowers developers to embed common IAM functionality and identity services into their own applications. It gives developers the technology to maintain a focus on security and reliability, and get secure, usable applications to market faster.
Move your IAM into the Cloud
Identity-as-a-Service moves core IAM functionality to the cloud via a managed service. The enterprise does not need to manage the deployment, security, configuration and maintenance of the solution, making IDaaS ideal for both SMBs and enterprises needing to build core IAM services into applications quickly and easily.
Ubisecure has a long history of deploying the Identity Platform to the cloud for organisations requiring IAM as a SaaS or PaaS solution. The full stack Identity Platform can also be deployed as PaaS (Identity Cloud) or on-premise (Identity Server).
IDaaS Provider vs Building IAM Inhouse
Identity & Access Management is complex. Failures in designing robust, standards-based IAM functionality into applications and services can result in both loss of client trust and potential compromise of personally identifiable information (PII). IDaaS enables developers to retain control of their application development, but without introducing risk from poorly designed IAM functionality. IDaaS gives many benefits:
- Reduce breach risk – Poor identity design greatly increases breach risk. Effective authentication and authorization greatly reduces breach risk, avoiding regulatory fines, bad press and damage to your reputation.
- Reduce identity management complexity – Effective IAM functionality encourages repeat business and satisfied partners and customers. Over complex, poor user experience leaves users dissatisfied with lowers service usage and conversion rates, and increases support costs.
- Reduce identity management TCO – building IAM services inhouse is costly, enjoy the benefits of the SaaS business model with pay-as-you-grow
- Reduce operational risk – IDaaS is fully managed with high availability, no need to run and manage the technology stack locally in the enterprise
- Focus on your core business – get your application to market faster, provide a better user experience, go live faster than inhouse or on-premise solution deployment
Free white paper: Build vs Buy IAM
Single Sign-On (SSO)
Ubisecure IDaaS allows a customer, partner or contractor to log into one application or one network domain, and then will be logged in / logged out automatically to other associated applications or domains. It allows you to improve your security posture by reducing the amount of identity credentials you expect your users to manage and instead, consolidate identities with a single identity and one set of credentials for all your applications. IDaaS enables SSO whether your apps use SAML, OpenID Connect or OAuth 2.0.
Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
Data breaches expose billions of identity credential records every year, driven primarily by weak or reused passwords. Extend the proven principles of Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) to your customers, partners and contractors to mitigate the risk of unauthorised access from successful use of compromised credentials.
With IDaaS, customers and partners experience simplified and frictionless login workflows. In more advanced use cases, you can build in step-up authentication when different situations require different methods of authentication for improved trust levels.
Identity Provider (IdP) Support
Ubisecure’s Authentication Adapter microservice provides your applications with out-of-the-box support for authentication from many Identity Providers, and fast addition of any standards-based identity credential including support for SAML, WebAuthn, OIDC, OAuth.
- Social Login
- Business Login
- Verified Identities
- Federated Networks
Ubisecure IDaaS is a SaaS delivered IAM service to allow a customer, partner or contractor to log into one application or one network domain, and then will be logged in automatically to other associated applications or domains. Give users a single identity and one set of credentials for all your applications.
Core IAM Services
- Integrate up to 4 authentication sources (IdP), max 2 internal (AD), max 2 external (WS-Federation, SAML, OIDC, OAuth), and unlimited social identity authentication sources (Facebook, Google etc.)
- Provide for up to 4 standards-based application integrations
- OTP options
- API access to platform
- Log retention of 1-month duration
- Single-tenant or multi-tenant dependent on add-ons selected, data residency, and regulatory requirements
- Expedited onboarding with inhouse team of IAM experts
- World class SLAs
Grano implemented Ubisecure Customer Single Sign-On in their document management service, SokoPro, averaging 17,000 daily logins. Find out what challenges the solution has solved and the benefits for all users.
Single Page Applications (SPAs)
>> Read More