Location: Germany (Munich area)
Reporting to: VP Channels & Alliances
Ubisecure is an IAM software product company providing Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) and Identity brokering based platforms primarily through partner channels but also in some cases directly as well. As part of a well-funded growth phase Ubisecure is looking to capitalise on its Nordic success and drive expansion throughout Europe, through existing and new partner channels.
The job of a Inside Sales Representative (ISR) is to research potential companies to directly qualify opportunities as the first point of contact as a representative of the company. The ISR will reach out to key stakeholders at prospective clients and conduct introductory discovery calls to assess the needs of a potential client, runs and respond to incoming enquires from lead generation campaigns and then work with the Country Manager DACH and channel partners to progress opportunities.
Role is based in Germany (Munich area) from home office, meetings on a weekly basis in the office.
- Conduct research on prospective clients and maintain a database of business opportunities
- Methodically prospect, educate and qualify new customer prospects via phone and email to create sales ready opportunities
- Communicate with potential customers via email and phone to effectively identify their business needs
- Collaborate with marketing to support successful outbound campaigns
- Follow up on inbound inquiries via phone and email
- Track any and all prospecting and lead management activities in CRM platform
- Proactively look for opportunities to improve, optimise end-to-end lead management and other sales and marketing activities
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure revenue objectives
Skills and Experience
- Relevant experience and track record as a successful Inside Sales Representative
- Outgoing personality and a good listener
- Has intellectual agility and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Superior pre-call planning, opportunity qualification and objection handling skills
- Demonstrates drive, initiative, energy, and sense of urgency in acquiring and serving clients
- A passion for learning and professional development
- Ability to learn and absorb new products quickly and rapidly adapt to changing business and customer demands
- Experience of B2B SaaS applications, experience of cybersecurity and/or API management solution is a major positive point
- A real passion for technology
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Ability to attend and present at customer meetings as well as events
- Ability to conduct a direct consultative sales, working with multiple stakeholders and business divisions
- Experience of working in a channel environment. Working in conjunction with dedicated SI’s and channel partners
- Fluent in German and English language
Ubisecure was founded in 2002 as a European identity services provider with a vision to enable digital business by creating a web of trusted connections between digital services, devices and identities on a global scale. Our dedicated team of professionals have unparalleled vision, knowledge and experience through the successful delivery of hundreds of Identity & Access Management projects to our loyal customer base. Our Identity Platform helps companies of all sizes solve identity management problems by helping them increase customer engagement, provide better services, reduce customer care costs and enable new business models.
In 2006 we delivered our first Customer IAM solution to support IAM functionality like Privacy by Design, Web Single Sign-On, Self-Management and more, but optimised for large scale b2b or b2c use case. We also determined that the true value of Customer IAM would be where the business drivers of customer experience, operational efficiency, security & privacy and meeting regulation would interplay, and these discreet areas have driven our Identity Platform and product development decisions ever since.
Base 10 Ventures acquired Ubisecure in 2016, and in 2018 we were thrilled to partner with London-based Octopus Investments as a growth capital investor.
Our management team are highly active in driving the new standards that underpin the emerging identity ecosystems. We have development, operations and people headquartered in Finland with remote team members elsewhere in Europe and highly committed global investors and strategic partners.
We now support hundreds of organisations to manage their millions of customer and employee identities, policies and identity related services. At Ubisecure we empower organisations with modern identity driven ecosystems that make deploying, managing and using strong online identities easier, safer and more private. And by doing all that, we enable true digital business.
To apply, send your resume/CV and covering note to [email protected].
View more information about working for Ubisecure and other open positions here.