Position Title: Client Services Agent
Position Reports To: Client Services Manager
Job Type: Full-time, Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm with 1 hour break
Location: Maidstone, UK. Hybrid basis.
Salary: £19,000- £22,000 per annum dependent on experience
Closing Date: Friday 9th December 2022
Position Purpose & Overview
Ubisecure mission: We provide a single platform that enables high-assurance, cross-border interactions, with the focus on reducing fraud and avoiding data breaches by successfully converging identity and access security to deliver better user experiences. We help organisations embrace the global digital identity ecosystem, improve operational effectiveness and build trusted business relationships.
The role of the Client Services Agent is to provide a solutions-focused service to Customers, working within differing jurisdictions. The successful applicant will possess a willingness to explore solutions to issues associated with applications and order issuances. The successful applicant will have the ability to demonstrate excellent customer service as liaison with clients and business registries forms part of this varied role. The role is process-driven as we are required to ensure that our processes and procedures adhere to the governing Global LEI Foundation.
We are a large and supportive team. We work together, communicate well and build trusting relationships; this only serves to benefit our day-to-day working lives.
What you’ll be doing
- Check and verify LEI application data following defined procedures and protocols, delivering services under our RapidLEI brand.
- Liaise with customers on a support level to ensure the correct information is provided in their LEI application, according to the agreed Global LEI Foundation (GLEIF) processes and procedures.
- Issue LEIs to customers.
- Monitor a support ticketing system via Zendesk and actioning where appropriate.
- Liaise with the business registries to obtain entity data, to validate the orders.
- Maintain RapidLEI Vetting Information and Documentation within Ubisecure’s intranet, to ensure our internal processes and training materials are up to date and accurate.
- Ad-hoc project work when required.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- A customer-focussed approach
- Great attention to detail
- Adaptability within the role to meet the business needs
- Team Player
- Ability to problem-solve utilising resources available to the team
- An element of self-motivation is required
- The ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly, due to the ongoing development of the RapidLEI platform.
- Experience in a similar data-entry and support role would be an advantage, preferably 1 year minimum.
- Additional language(s) to English would be an advantage, but not essential.
Why work with Ubisecure
- Open environment where innovation, learning and actions are encouraged.
- High performance yet supportive work environment, led by an experienced management team and a board who have delivered corporate growth many times before.
- Committed to delivering an attractive, flexible working environment and package that grows with your contribution.
- Competitive salary with additional benefits – life insurance, pension scheme, enhanced parental leave and team events.
The closing date for applications is Friday 9th December at 5pm – the application process may close early if sufficient applications have been received before the 9th December 2022.
Ubisecure is an inclusive employer. We strongly encourage people of all backgrounds to apply to work with us, regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation/identity, religion, disability or other status.
View more information about working for Ubisecure and other open positions here.