Position Title: Client Services Agent
Position Reports To: Client Services Manager
Job Type: Full-time, Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm with a 1 hour lunchbreak.
Location: Maidstone, UK. Hybrid basis.
Salary: £19,000- £25,000 per annum dependent on experience and the additional language as stated below
Closing Date: Tuesday 31st October 2023 at 5pm
Position Purpose & Overview
Ubisecure provides identity management software and services to help companies reduce identity data breach risk, improve operational efficiencies, and improve user experience. We were founded in Europe in 2002, and have since successfully delivered hundreds of Customer Identity & Access Management (CIAM) solutions to our loyal customer base.
Our belief in the value of organisation identity, as well as individual identity, led us to launch our Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) issuance capability in May 2018 under our RapidLEI brand. RapidLEI is a cloudbased service that automates the issuance and registration of these highly assured organisation identifiers. Two years after launch we became the global #1 issuer of new LEIs – a position that we hold to this day thanks to our unparalleled technology innovation and global partner network.
We now provide strong organisation identity for >85K organisations, and provide identity management for millions of customer and employees. At Ubisecure we empower organisations with modern identity-driven ecosystems that make deploying, managing and using strong online identities easier, safer and more private.
Our CIAM business unit has development, operations and people headquartered in Finland, with local offices in the UK, Sweden and Germany. Our LEI business unit is headquartered and operated from the UK.
The role of the Client Services Agent is to provide a solutions-focused service to Customers, working within differing jurisdictions. The successful applicant will possess a willingness to explore solutions to issues associated with applications and order issuances. The successful applicant will have the ability to demonstrate excellent customer service as liaison with clients and business registries forms part of
this varied role. The role is process-driven as we are required to ensure that our processes and procedures adhere to the governing Global LEI Foundation.
We are a large and supportive team. We work together, communicate well and build trusting relationships; this only serves to benefit our day-to-day working lives.
What you’ll be doing
- Check and verify LEI application data following defined procedures and protocols, delivering services under our RapidLEI brand.
- Liaise with customers on a support level to ensure the correct information is provided in their LEI application, according to the agreed Global LEI Foundation (GLEIF) processes and procedures.
- Issue LEIs to customers.
- Monitor a support ticketing system via Zendesk and actioning where appropriate.
- Liaise with the business registries to obtain entity data, to validate the orders.
- Maintain RapidLEI Vetting Information and Documentation within Ubisecure’s intranet, to ensure our internal processes and training materials are up to date and accurate.
- Ad-hoc project work when required.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- A customer-focussed approach
- Great attention to detail
- Adaptability within the role to meet the business needs
- Team Player
- Ability to problem-solve utilising resources available to the team
- An element of self-motivation is required
- The ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly, due to the ongoing development of the RapidLEI platform.
- Experience in a similar data-entry and support role would be an advantage, preferably 1 year minimum.
- Additional language(s) to English would be an advantage, in particular Arabic, Hebrew, Bulgarian or Greek, but not essential.
Why work with Ubisecure
- We are the Nordic CIAM provider and have our sights firmly set on becoming the European leader.
- We are the worlds #1 LEI issuer.
- We are backed by global investors who are committed to supporting growth.
- We are a great team of fantastic individuals, where everyone can make a difference to our customers, to our products, and to the standards that define the identity industry.
- We offer a high performance yet supportive work environment, led by an experienced management team and a board who have delivered corporate growth many times before.
- We are committed to delivering an attractive working environment and package that grows with your contribution. We also believe that all staff should share in the success of the company growth.
The closing date for applications is Tuesday 31st October 2023 at 5pm. The closing date for applications could be brought forward if suitable applications have been received.
Ubisecure is an inclusive employer. We strongly encourage people of all backgrounds to apply to work with us, regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation/identity, religion, disability or other status.
View more information about working for Ubisecure and other open positions here.