Position Title: Customer Success Manager
Position Reports To: Sales Management
Location: Remote, preferably Finland or UK
Position Purpose & Overview
Ubisecure is an IAM software product company providing Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) and Identity brokering based platforms through partner channels and direct. As part of a well-funded growth phase we are looking to capitalise on Nordic success and drive expansion throughout Europe.
Customer Success Managers are key in proactively managing our customers, from onboarding through renewal, ensuring they unlock maximum value, and in-turn renew and expand their subscription.
The role will consist of you connecting with key stakeholders within our customer base with/through our partner network to ensure customer success and happiness.
You will be methodical, value the use of sales tools (Salesforce and the MEDDIC process) and look to pro-actively lead the process at all stages. You understand that customers are trying to solve a problem and you will focus on how the client’s CIAM capabilities can not only solve those problems but also bring further value into the client’s business.
You will have the support of a world class Sales Engineering team, Account Executives and, where required, the Executive team.
Ubisecure is an inclusive employer. We strongly encourage people of all backgrounds to apply to work with us, regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation/identity, religion, disability or other status.
Responsibilities – What you’ll be doing
Outcomes and Advocacy
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of ‘what success looks like’ to your customers
- Advocate for the customer, acting as a bridge to internal specialists and resources to resolve challenges and drive innovation, flagging and managing any risks to customer outcomes
- Capture and share ‘Voice of Customer’ insights from your interactions, to inform constant iteration and improvement
Relationships, Account Management and Renewals
- Build long-lasting and successful customer and partner relationships
- Own and deliver proactive value-add touch points with your customers throughout their customer’s journey, centered around customer outcomes
- Collaborate with Sales Executives to develop and navigate broader, deeper customer engagements
Renewal and Revenue
- Manage the full renewal cycle of customer agreements
- Collaborate with Sales Executives to identify and deliver on revenue expansion opportunities (including full close ownership for some straightforward upsell opportunities)
Platforms, Process and Leadership
- Manage Salesforce.com records and forecasting
- Work collaboratively across functions, with Sales, Support, Services and Product
- Assisting the team with executing Risk Mitigation and success strategies for our customers
Skills and Experience
- You truly understand what it means to be ‘customer-first’, and are unafraid to question any decision that is not in line with this way of thinking
- Proven track record in Customer Success/Account management in the technology/SaaS space
- Experience managing major accounts, with an ability to interact up to CxO levels.
- Revenue experience, including forecasting and navigating complex renewal contracts
- Resourceful problem solver, able to deal with ambiguity, and think at a strategic level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be fluent in English – any other European Language/s are a plus
- Identity and Access Management domain experience valued
- Occasional travel may be necessary
View more information about working for Ubisecure and other open positions here.