Location: preferably Sweden, or remote within the Nordics, UK or Benelux
Reports to: VP Sales
Salary: €6,000 per month + Bonus (TBD)
Ubisecure is an Identity specialist that delivers value by simplifying the automation of interactions between individuals and organisations. We deliver through partners to achieve both scale and reach.
Ubisecure was founded in 2002 as a European identity services provider with a vision to enable digital business by creating a web of trusted connections between digital services, devices and identities on a global scale. Our dedicated team of professionals have unparalleled vision, knowledge and experience through the successful delivery of hundreds of Identity & Access Management projects to our loyal customer base. Our Identity Platform helps companies of all sizes solve identity management problems by helping them increase customer engagement, provide better services, reduce customer care costs and enable new business models.
In 2006 we fully embraced our belief that organisation identity is as important as individual identity and with the first delivery of what is now our CIAM solution began to revolutionise how business and government interact with external parties. Our platforms have enabled phenomenal savings for our customers, with up to 99% reductions in cost for large scale government solutions.
In 2014 Ubisecure was acquired by GMO GlobalSign and for two years became the IAM Division of GMO (TSE: 9449). During this period the CIAM platform was enhanced considerably to meet the data model demands for high availability digitalisation and IoT deployments. Base 10 Ventures acquired the Division in 2016 and re-adopted the name of Ubisecure.
Our belief in the value of organisation identity led us to launch our LEI issuance capability in May 2018. Focusing on API integration, automation and data quality our LOU was ranked as fastest growing in 2019 and 2020. 24 months after launch we became global #1 issuer of validated LEIs beating Bloomberg and DTCC.
Our CIAM business unit has development, operations and people headquartered in Finland with local offices in the UK, Sweden and Germany. Our LEI business unit is headquartered and operated from the UK.
We now provide strong organisation identity for >100K organisations, and provide identity management for millions of customer and employees. At Ubisecure we empower organisations with modern identity driven ecosystems that make deploying, managing and using strong online identities easier, safer and more private. And by doing all that, we enable true digital business.
Ubisecure is an inclusive employer. We strongly encourage people of all backgrounds to apply to work with us, regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation/identity, religion, disability or other status.
The Partner Manager is responsible for the 360-degree business relationship with partners that sell, service and support the Ubisecure Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) offering. The Partner Manager is the pivotal role in the relationships Ubisecure builds with partner organisations.
You will be responsible for engaging with the very highest level of executives, building trust by sharing insights about how companies can benefit from the Ubisecure offering. You will lead the building of joint business plans, defining the solutions portfolio, Go-To-Market, sales and marketing strategies. You will drive implementation of all aspects of the strategy by orchestrating relationships between the partners’ technical, sales and marketing teams and Ubisecure’s to ensure excellence in execution of the strategy and achieving partnership growth and sales targets.
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management.
- Identify and source partnership opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, emails and client visits.
- Research partners, identify key players and generate interest.
- Collaborate with senior management and the sales team to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships.
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organisation – you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally.
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships.
- Maintain great ongoing relationships with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnerships.
Skills and Experience
- Previous working experience as a Partner Manager at an international scale
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Challenger mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through
- Strategic thinker
- Networking aptitude
- Great multitasking skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience in the CIAM/Cloud space with a reasonable level of technical proficiency is a plus
We are the Nordic CIAM provider and have our sights firmly set on becoming the European leader. We are backed by global investors, committed to supporting growth. We are a great team of fantastic individuals, everyone can make a difference, to our customers, to our products, to the standards that define the industry we work in.
We offer a high performance yet supportive work environment, led by an experienced management team and a board who have delivered corporate growth many times before.
We are committed to delivering an attractive working environment and package that grows with your contribution. We also believe that all staff should share in the success of the company growth.
View more information about working for Ubisecure and other open positions here.