Position Title: Sales Development Representative
Position Reports To: Team Manager, Sales Development
Positions Supervised: None
Location: UK (remote)
This position has now been filled.
Position Purpose & Overview
Ubisecure mission: We provide a single platform that enables high-assurance, cross-border interactions, with the focus on reducing fraud and avoiding data breaches by successfully converging identity and access security to deliver better user experiences. We help organisations embrace the global digital identity ecosystem, improve operational effectiveness and build trusted business relationships.
Ubisecure is a fast growing, award winning digital identity services provider offering Identity & Access Management (IAM) and Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) solutions.
Through our RapidLEI service, we issue LEIs to a broad range of business customers. LEIs are required to maintain compliance in financial trades and other regulatory use cases. Since launching RapidLEI, Ubisecure has become the #1 global issuer of LEIs, overtaking incumbants such as Bloomberg and the London Stock Exchange.
As part of a growth phase Ubisecure is looking to grow both its LEI and IAM customers base. Starting by targeting strategic LEI opportunities in the BFSI (Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance) sector and then offering broader IAM solutions as the business grows.
The job of a Sales Development Representative (SDR) is to research potential companies to directly qualify opportunities as the first point of contact as a representative of the company. The SDR will reach out to multiple key stakeholders at prospective clients and conduct introductory discovery calls to assess the needs of a potential client, and respond to incoming enquires from lead generation campaigns and then work with the company’s Account Managers and channel partners to progress opportunities.
Role is remote, based in the UK.
Ubisecure is an inclusive employer. We strongly encourage people of all backgrounds to apply to work with us, regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation/identity, religion, disability or other status.
What you’ll be doing
- Conduct research on prospective clients and maintain a database of business opportunities
- Methodically prospect, educate and qualify new customer prospects via phone, email, social media channels, and LinkedIn Navigator to create sales ready opportunities
- Communicate with potential customers via email and phone to effectively identify their business needs
- Collaborate with marketing to support successful outbound campaigns
- Follow up on inbound inquiries via phone and email
- Track any and all prospecting and lead management activities in CRM platform
- Proactively look for opportunities to improve, optimise end-to-end lead management and other sales and marketing activities
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure revenue objectives
Skills and Experience
- Relevent experience and track record as a successful Inside Sales or Sales Development Representative
- Has intellectual agility and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Superior pre-call planning, opportunity qualification and objection handling skills
- Demonstrates drive, initiative, energy, and sense of urgency in acquiring and serving clients
- A passion for learning and professional development
- Ability to learn and absorb new products quickly and rapidly adapt to changing business and customer demands
- Experience of b2b SaaS applications, experience of cybersecurity solution is a major positive point
- A real passion for technology
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Ability to attend and present at customer meetings.
- Ability to contribute to a direct consultative sales, working with multiple stakeholders and business divisions, as well as channel partners
- Experience prospecting into the BFSI is a plus
Why work with Ubisecure
- Open environment where innovation, learning and actions are encouraged.
- High performance yet supportive work environment, led by an experienced management team and a board who have delivered corporate growth many times before.
- Committed to delivering an attractive, flexible working environment and package that grows with your contribution.
- Competitive salary with additional benefits – 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), life insurance, pension scheme, healthcare scheme, employee stock option scheme, cycle to work scheme and enhanced parental leave.
Ubisecure was founded in 2002 as a European identity services provider with a vision to enable digital business by creating a web of trusted connections between digital services, devices and identities on a global scale. Our dedicated team of professionals have unparalleled vision, knowledge and experience through the successful delivery of hundreds of Identity & Access Management projects to our loyal customer base. Our Identity Platform helps companies of all sizes solve identity management problems by helping them increase customer engagement, provide better services, reduce customer care costs and enable new business models.
Ubisecure is the global #1 provider of verified organisation identities through our RapidLEI service.
Base 10 Ventures acquired Ubisecure in 2016, and in 2018 we were thrilled to partner with London-based Octopus Investments as a growth capital investor.
Our management team are highly involved in driving the new standards that underpin the emerging identity ecosystems. We have development, operations and people headquartered in Finland with remote team members in Sweden, Belgium and the UK and highly committed global investors and strategic partners.
We now support hundreds of organisations to manage their millions of customer and employee identities, policies and identity related services. At Ubisecure we empower organisations with modern identity-driven ecosystems that make deploying, managing and using strong online identities easier, safer and more private. And by doing all that, we enable true digital business.
View more information about working for Ubisecure and other open positions here.