Position Title: Sales Executive
Position Reports To: Sales Management
Location: Sweden (Preference)
Position Purpose & Overview
Ubisecure is an IAM software product company providing Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) and Identity brokering based platforms through partner channels and direct. As part of a well-funded growth phase we are looking to capitalise on Nordic success and drive expansion throughout Europe.
Sales Executives are the execution engine of the sales process, from assisting in the conversion of MQLs to SQLs to managing the opportunity through to close.
The role will consist of you connecting with key decision makers within a prospect client to understand their requirements and demonstrate how the client can meet and exceed their needs. Your main focus will be on managing your opportunity pipeline, working with partners or directly with the potential end customer to realise a successful sales close.
You will be methodical, value the use of sales tools (Salesforce and the MEDDIC process) and look to pro-actively lead the process at all stages. You understand that customers are trying to solve a problem and you will focus on how the client’s CIAM capabilities can not only solve those problems but also bring further value into the client’s business.
You will have the support of a world class Sales Engineering team, and where required, the Executive team. As such, great enterprise sales ability is preferable to domain knowledge.
The role will have an annual ‘Bookings’ target associated with it and a competitive salary and commission package.
The role is based in Sweden, covering Sweden, Denmark and Norway.
Ubisecure is an inclusive employer. We strongly encourage people of all backgrounds to apply to work with us, regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation/identity, religion, disability or other status.
Responsibilities – What you’ll be doing
- Deliver profitable revenue and sales bookings as per growth plan
- Account management of direct customers
- Full sales cycle
- Support partners in closing deals
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure bookings and revenue targets
- Manage and maintain sales related records within Salesforce accurately and in a timely manner
Skills and Experience
- 3-5+ years sales work experience and a proven track record of success
- Experience of B2B software sales – experience of CIAM solutions is a major positive point
- Experience in solution sales with access to the relevant C-Level contacts
- Successful record dealing with senior buyers across enterprise segments
- Experience of working in a Channel environment. Working in conjunction with/through dedicated System Integrators (SIs) and Channel Partners
- Results-oriented with multiple years meeting or exceeding quota within the enterprise market
- Strong understanding of SFDC and data hygiene
- Has intellectual agility and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Good pre-call planning, opportunity qualification and objection handling skills
- Demonstrates drive, initiative, energy, and sense of urgency in acquiring and serving clients
- A passion for learning and professional development
- Ability to learn and absorb new products quickly and rapidly adapt to changing business and customer demands
- Ability to attend and present at customer meetings
- Ability to conduct direct consultative sales, working with multiple stakeholders and business divisions
View more information about working for Ubisecure and other open positions here.