Using Customer IAM to help achieve GDPR
The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the most substantial privacy legislation the world has seen. Any organisation handling any of the personal data of EU citizens need to comply with the GDPR, no matter where they are domiciled.
This white paper outlines the background and objectives of GDPR, and delves into the specific areas where utilising a Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) solution can help your organisation achieve, or maintain, compliance.
In this white paper we will take a closer look at
- Article 7 – consent collection & management
- Article 4 – about personally identifiable information
- Articles 17 & 20 – the role of CIAM in a customer’s “Right for Erasure” and data portability
- Articles 5 & 6 – how GDPR embodies the principle “Need to know”
- How CIAM can help your organisation manage the requirements of GDPR