Position Title: LEI Platform Manager
Position Reports To: IT Manager
Working Pattern: Full-time: Monday – Friday 9am – 5:30pm
Office Location: UK, West Midlands & North West. Hybrid basis.
Position Purpose & Overview
Ubisecure is a digital identity specialist delivering leading capabilities through the combination of Organisation and Individual identity. Our provision of Organisation Identity is via our RapidLEI brand through the issuance of Legal Entity Identifiers (LEI), a G20 endorsed, globally applicable, open access, high quality identity. We are currently world #1 issuer, providing 1 in 4 of all new identities globally.
The platform, process, and systems that power the LEI issuance are developed internally and directly managed by Ubisecure staff. Our continued growth and success require the expansion of the wider team and has resulted in the creation of this new dedicated role for an individual to take ownership of the operational aspects of the software platform.
The platform is currently managed by the Product Management (PM) Team with assistance from the Infrastructure team. The introduction of this role will allow the PM team to focus on product evolution leaving the platform operation to a specialised, dedicated resource.
The platform is a combination of web application, web services (written in C#.NET) and database deployed on Windows servers in a standard Microsoft environment. The underlying infrastructure is managed by a dedicated infrastructure team and is resilient and scalable.
We are looking for a highly effective Platform Manager who is comfortable working with internal and external customers and suppliers.
Note that this role includes break-fix on-call responsibilities.
This is a currently stand-alone role; however future growth may require ‘junior’ resources that could be managed by this role.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Managing full platform life cycle
- Managing test, staging and production instances
- Deployment of software releases and patches
- Capacity planning
- Operational monitoring
- Break-fix ownership
- Incident response
- Platform roadmap
- Exploratory investigations
- Return on investment calculations
- Understanding of the LEI ecosystem and processes to ensure effectiveness in your role
- Working with the Engineering team to deploy new software versions
- Working with the Engineering and Product Management teams on User acceptance test
- Defining, implementing, and managing operational monitoring capabilities
Skills and Experience
- Committed, passionate and a good problem solver
- Able to define, justify and execute on a decision
- Ability to remain effective under pressure
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) for various tasks, including document creation, data analysis, and communication.
- Ability to automate tasks to ensure smart working practices
- Ability to communicate effectively; ensuring the appropriate language and tonality for the intended audience
- Excellent attention to detail; monitoring, establishing baselines, identification of anomalies from log/audit data
- Adherence to the requirements of the CyberSecurity domain. Familiarity of working with a certified (ISO27K) ISMS
- Proficient management of MS-SQL and familiar with the role of a Database Administrator
Why Work with Ubisecure
- We are the Nordic CIAM provider and have our sights firmly set on becoming the European leader.
- We are the worlds #1 LEI issuer.
- We are backed by global investors who are committed to supporting growth.
- We are a great team of fantastic individuals, where everyone can make a difference to our customers, to our products, and to the standards that define the identity industry.
- We offer a high performance yet supportive work environment, led by an experienced management team and a board who have delivered corporate growth many times before.
- We are committed to delivering an attractive working environment and package that grows with your contribution. We also believe that all staff should share in the success of the company growth.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform tasks as necessitated by the evolving role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
The closing date for applications is the 8st September 2023 at 5pm.
Ubisecure is an inclusive employer. We strongly encourage people of all backgrounds to apply to work with us, regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation/identity, religion, disability or other status.
View more information about working for Ubisecure and other open positions here.