Centralise identity data access governance
Gain granular control over which customer identity attributes can be accessed by internal and external applications
360 degree view
Manage how applications authenticate customers, organisations, things & APIs
Manage which customer identity attributes can be accessed
Centralised policy management
Control and audit how applications consume and share user attributes
Easily manage policy for user types based on commercial, corporate, security or regulatory demands
Role Based Access Control (RBAC) & Attribute Based Access Control
- Understand the system needs of your customers, group them into roles based on common requirements
- Build authorisation policies for applications and deliver the correct role and attribute to the target systems
- Expand beyond basic access control by incorporating access decisions based on sophisticated authorisation policies
- Support policies that evaluate the strength of the authentication method, time of the event, location, identity attributes, roles, operating system and the version, browser version and more
Identity Attribute Broker Engine
- Attributes can be aggregated from various sources, i.e. user database, CRM, 3rd party APIs
- Support user privacy with the minimal attribute set approach – gives you granular control over which attributes are sent to target applications
- Pseudonymisation of attribute names and values as needed by policy or regulation
Retail giant S Group uses the Ubisecure Identity Platform to achieve a wide range of Customer IAM functionality designed around providing customers with a single identity for all S Group company applications and services, including step-up authentication.
ANALYST EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
An overview of the Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) industry & an impartial high level description and analysis of the Identity Platform.
>> Read More
Deploying a nationwide identity management and delegation platform for citizens and businesses.
>> Read More