The Ubisecure Identity Platform
Improving the bottom line with a modern customer identity platform
The Ubisecure Identity Platform solves today’s identity management issues and is built to scale for future business requirements for digital transformation, omni-channel services, IoT, big data, and more. Our product centric approach is designed to dramatically reduce Identity & Access Management (IAM) deployment and operating costs, and maximise your upsell and cross-sell revenue, and incorporates both the on-premise Identity Server and the managed Identity Cloud service.
Ubisecure’s longevity in the Customer IAM space has given us the insight and experience needed to create a powerful and flexible data model and the related identity management features in the platform and identity broker engine. Companies use the Identity Platform to enable digital transformation of their services, increase revenue, reduce cost, improve customer experience and journey, improve operational efficiency, meet security, privacy and regulatory requirements.
The platform supports the core architecture behind our Customer IAM, GDPR Consent Manager, GSMA Mobile Connect Identity Gateway and IDaaS service.
Increase capture and conversion, and engagement with a consistent and frictionless customer experience across all channels and devices, from branded registration to Single Sign-On.
Take a deeper dive into IAM impact to Customer Experience:Learn more - Customer Experience
- Simplified or automated customer registration
- Single Sign-On (SSO) across all connected services
- Federation and business networks
- Social login and Bring Your Own Identity for quick conversion and improved retention
- Omni-channel experience
- Branding support
- Consistent user experience support
Minimise operating costs by streamlining resource heavy workflows, embracing scalable self-service identity management and empowering the customer, and linking the CRM contract information with identity data.
Take a deeper dive into IAM impact to Operational Efficiency:Learn More - Operational Efficiency
- Tiered delegated administration – allow customers to manage their users themselves
- Empowering your customer through self-service identity management
- Identity profile and consent management
- Self-cleansing of CRM data
- Data verification policy and rules
- Authentication method management
- CRM integration/linking – IAM database master of identities, CRM master of contract information
- APIs & application integration
- Extensive SSO support for existing cloud applications
- Scalable storage of identity / data (CustomerID)
- Out of the box and customisable workflows
- Streamlined reporting and support for 3rd party Business Intelligence integration
- Provisioning through any ESB
Security & Privacy
Avoid the brand impact of exposing private data by outsourcing identity, enforcing per service security & authorization policies, employing multi-factor authentication where needed and building in privacy by design.
Take a deeper dive into IAM impact to Security & Privacy:Learn More - Security & Privacy
- Identity Broker Engine – aggregate attributes from various sources
- Multi-factor authentication (MFA)
- Step-up identity sources and step-up MFA
- Password policy & recovery/reset
- The basic credentials (e-mail, phone number) verification
- Centralised authorization policy management
- Flexible authorisation policies per service
- Role based access control and attribute based access control
- Consent Management Engine
- Extensive standards support
- Privacy by Design
Meet EU driven regulation such as GDPR and PSD2, where tight controls around authentication, data collection, handling, sharing and consent control require modern identity solutions.
Take a deeper dive into IAM impact to Regulation:Learn More - Regulation
- Centralised access, modification / review, transfer and deletion of PII
- Consent collection, management and revocation
- Centralised policies for control of identity attribute release
- Strong Customer Authentication
Ubisecure solutions provide highly secure, highly available mission critical services to our customers. Identity Platform solutions can be deployed as on-premise IAM software or as cloud based managed services.