Simplify how your applications can benefit from 3rd party digital identities, authentication, authorization, data management and more
Improving the bottom line with a modern customer identity platform
The Ubisecure Identity Platform solves today’s identity management issues and is built to scale for future business requirements for digital transformation, omni-channel services, IoT, big data, and more. Our product centric approach is designed to dramatically reduce Identity & Access Management (IAM) deployment and operating costs, and maximise your upsell and cross-sell revenue, and incorporates both the on-premise Identity Server and the managed Identity Cloud service.
Ubisecure’s longevity in the Customer IAM space has given us the insight and experience needed to create a powerful and flexible data model and the related identity management features in the platform and identity broker engine.
Increase capture and conversion, and engagement with a consistent and frictionless customer experience across all channels and devices, from branded registration to Single Sign-On.
Take a deeper dive into IAM impact to Customer Experience:Learn more - Customer Experience
- Simplified or automated customer registration
- Single Sign-On (SSO) across all connected services
- Federation and business networks
- Social login and Bring Your Own Identity for quick conversion and improved retention
- Omni-channel experience
- Branding support
- Consistent user experience support
Minimise operating costs by streamlining resource heavy workflows, embracing scalable self-service identity management and empowering the customer, and linking the CRM contract information with identity data.
Take a deeper dive into IAM impact to Operational Efficiency:Learn More - Operational Efficiency
- Tiered delegated administration – allow customers to manage their users themselves
- Empowering your customer through self-service identity management
- Identity profile and consent management
- Self-cleansing of CRM data
- Data verification policy and rules
- Authentication method management
- CRM integration/linking – IAM database master of identities, CRM master of contract information
- APIs & application integration
- Extensive SSO support for existing cloud applications
- Scalable storage of identity / data (CustomerID)
- Out of the box and customisable workflows
- Streamlined reporting and support for 3rd party Business Intelligence integration
- Provisioning through any ESB
Security & Privacy
Avoid the brand impact of exposing private data by outsourcing identity, enforcing per service security & authorization policies, employing multi-factor authentication where needed and building in privacy by design.
Take a deeper dive into IAM impact to Security & Privacy:Learn More - Security & Privacy
- Identity Broker Engine – aggregate attributes from various sources
- Multi-factor authentication (MFA)
- Step-up identity sources and step-up MFA
- Password policy & recovery/reset
- The basic credentials (e-mail, phone number) verification
- Centralised authorization policy management
- Flexible authorisation policies per service
- Role based access control and attribute based access control
- Consent Management Engine
- Extensive standards support
- Privacy by Design
Meet EU driven regulation such as GDPR and PSD2, where tight controls around authentication, data collection, handling, sharing and consent control require modern identity solutions.
Take a deeper dive into IAM impact to Regulation:Learn More - Regulation
- Centralised access, modification / review, transfer and deletion of PII
- Consent collection, management and revocation
- Centralised policies for control of identity attribute release
- Strong Customer Authentication
Ubisecure solutions provide highly secure, highly available mission critical services to our customers. Identity Platform solutions can be deployed as on-premise IAM software or as cloud based managed services.